Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent Day 2

We read Happy Birthday Jesus which was a Christmas present a couple of years ago from my sweet Aunt. It also comes with a CD of songs which the boys love.


J is for Jesus coloring from Confessions of A Homeschooler


Captain Rex insisted he lean down to be in the picture with his finished picture...




No coloring session would be complete without little Thomas peeling the paper off the crayons :)




Worksheets from the Nativity Preschool Pack at http://1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com/2010/11/nativity-preschool-pack.html





I had totally intended to do another Mommy only advent activity but alas a sinus infection and bronchitis decided my activity would be bedtime at 9 pm. I guess that does count as a Mommy only activity though because Daddy put the monkeys to bed for me :)...and he did the dishes! What a blessing! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...