Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent Days 4 & 5...and a bit of letter E!

We had a busy weekend. Shaun works every Saturday during the month of December so that gives me an extra day each week to entertain my precious monkeys. Here are a few highlights from the weekend....

Tinkerbell admiring Aunt Rachel's Christmas tree. So precious! :)


Skating fun at their cousin's birthday party. I was so impressed with Captain Rex's skating as this was only his 2nd time there!

Working on those fine motor skills stringing beads onto pipe cleaners to make a birthday present.


M&M Christmas Tree sorting mat I found at Making Learning Fun.


Introducing number 6 with our number chant from ABC Jesus Loves Me
Make a loop and then a hoop!
Six!


Letter E Do-A-Dot from Confessions of A Homeschooler. I can't remember which blog I saw the idea on but we used circle stickers as a change-up from dot painting.


Making paper Christmas ornaments I found on DLTK. We are going to include the Christmas Trees in our Christmas cards this year. We would include the round ornaments in the cards, but I think little Thomas used a wee bit too much glitter glue to fit them in the envelopes. :)



We used the dot sponge painters from AC Moore to paint "ornaments" on the Christmas tree shapes. We used a yellow dot for the star which is where I used the hole punch to place the ornament hangers.

We used our number 6 cards with purple M&Ms to review the color purple and number 6. I found these at 1+1+1=1. I printed the black & white version so I could color them myself to correspond with our color of the week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...