Wednesday, December 1, 2010

File Folder Fun

I adore a website I found called File Folder Fun! There are a bunch of great file folder games you can make that are sorted by theme and grade level.
Here are a few of the games I have made...


Dinasour size sorting game

Dinasour egg color matching (I used velcro squares on the dinasours and the backs of each egg)





This one was a bit of a pain to make since I had to tape each stocking to the folder in a way that would form a pocket.....oh and did I mention that it isn't much fun to cut out each of those little candy canes? My 4 year old likes this game but my 2 1/2 year old could care less about it after about the 3rd candy cane.



Hot & Cold science game





We haven't actually played this one yet, but the idea is adorable...


I have also made a few of their phonics games but I don't have pictures yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...