Friday, December 24, 2010

This Counts As Preschool, Right?

My husband went on a diaper shopping spree at Walgreens recently when they had the B1G1 sale on diapers and wipes. That along with the Walgreens jingle cash made for a heck of a deal. We are set through potty training, I am sure of it!

Soooo....I had to figure out what to DO with all of them! The boys were more than willing to help and since we were taking the day off from our usual preschool fun, we mixed in some learning fun with this project.

We stacked the diapers by size so I could take inventory
922 diapers
1228 wipes


which of course had to be knocked down 



Captain Rex made a road lining up the diapers


I asked Captain Rex to form a rectangle with the diapers
and a square


he wanted to make a triangle also...

Little Thomas being cute as usual :)

The boys brought me each number size as I called it out to them so I could organize them behind the entertainment center. Yep...couldn't figure out anywhere else to store that many!


Home(making) School
The afternoon was spent making cupcakes and a cake for Jesus' birthday party.

Baby Jesus in a manger mini cake
I printed a baby Jesus figure from Christian Preschool Printables and colored and laminated it.
This is the same printable we used for our Baby Jesus in a Manger Craft.



Do you think we put enough sprinkles?




Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!
Merry Christmas!

Praying that you and your family will be blessed beyond measure this Christmas and that the memory of that first Christmas night so long ago will fill you with hope, peace and joy :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the baby Jesus cake! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks awesome! What a great idea! Your blog is very fun and your kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really creative with those diaper bags. I'm a new follower. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making shapes with diaper packages? Genius!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...