Thursday, December 23, 2010

Is It Christmas Yet?

I am running out of ways to keep my monkeys entertained in these long busy days leading up to Christmas! The laundry is overtaking the house and Santa will probably keep flying by when he says the mess in front of the fireplace!

We did a little bit of preschool stuff today...mainly just to keep the kids entertained while I made breakfast and cleaned.

Baby Jesus Lacing Card


Candy Cane Lacing Card


Merry Christmas Ornament Letter Match
from 1+1+1=1
be prepared for sore fingers from cutting out all of the little ornaments :)



Jesus Wooden Disc Letter Match


Our attempt at a Christmas Tree Craft ;)


Home(making) School

Little Thomas helping Mommy make muffins as I tried to control my anxiety over messes ;)


Little Thomas helping Mommy with laundry


Gingerbread Train



When tucking my 4 year old into bed tonight, I asked him what his favorite part of the day was. He thought carefully for a moment and then took my hand and said "just loving you Mommy. That was my favorite part." and then kissed my hand and reached up for a hug. Need I say more? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...