Thursday, December 30, 2010

Look Mom! Blue Hands!!!

What can I say? My Winter Sensory Bin had such great potential. Sigh.
Here's Little Thomas showing off his bright blue hands after a few minutes of digging through the blue rice. EVERYTHING in the box is now blue....the cottonballs, the erasers, the kid's white table...all of it is blue!
I have to say this made for some good laughs and thankfully I was able to wash it all off. But, I am a little scared to bring the box back out again!





So to all of my other blogging mommies out there...how do YOU dye your pasta? Does is bleed all over everything like ours did?

I don't want to give up on this concept yet because there are so many neat sensory boxes I want to create soon!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing. I have been looking for a cheep cute winter sensory tub. Hopefully our hands don't change colors ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...