Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big 3!

My baby boy is 3 years old now!

We celebrated his birthday with a long weekend trip to our favorite hotel that has an indoor water park...perfect for mid-winter fun!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.

My big 3 year old!


Tinkerbell crawled ALL OVER the condo :)


Mommy getting in a few minutes of quiet time on the balcony :)


Little Thomas chose his own birthday lunch and laid it out himself on counter. His choices: sausage biscuit, strawberries, "circles" and PB&J




Little Thomas slept through his ENTIRE birthday dinner...



Notice Little Thomas hiding from us singing Happy Birthday and Daddy covering Captain Rex's mouth so he wouldn't blow out the candle


More Mommy time on the balcony while the kids watched Toy Story inside. I could get used to this!



I didn't get many shots of the pools but they had a blast.
I even went down the really big slide that is like free falling!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate! Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy! Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...