Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Sensory Table

Life has been so hectic lately with traveling and birthday fun that I haven't had much time to do alot of preschool activities or blog. But I miss it so I made sure to take a few pictures today!

For his birthday, we got Little Thomas a sand and water table. Of course since it is still cold outside, it will be a little while before it will be filled with water. Sooooo...we poured the contents of our Valentine's Sensory Box onto the table and the boys spent over an hour playing with the table while I made dinner.
So until summer arrives, we have renamed this our Sensory Table :)



And of course little boys have to use their dump trucks and diggers!
(Check out my blog post on our Big Machines Unit)





10 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love that they are using the dump truck with the rice! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the table! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We so need a table, looks like hours of fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Very brave with the rice-it gets everywhere lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sensory table. Lovely Valentine theme. I love seeing how the kids just love playing in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for posting this… Absolutely LOVE it!! Wish there was a way to “fav” individual posts on WordPress, would definitely favor this post.

    R, Aaron
    check my site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdo! Thank u for a very fresh idea. I am wondering why i have never though of this as well. I will definately try to use your blog for getting some more fresh info!

    Thanks!

    BR, Aron
    my site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep up the excellent work , I read few posts on this internet site and I believe that your site is really interesting and has sets of wonderful information.
    some really wonderful information, Gladiolus I found this.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...