Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Winter Preschool Unit

I wanted to share all of the materials and printables I have gathered for our Winter Preschool Unit. I am not always great at capturing the boys actually working with each part of our preschool units so I thought I should takes photos before it all gets mixed up and spread out!

Snowman Wooden Letter Disc Matching

The Snowman Sight Word Reader
(the flash card is made with poster letters on laminated card stock)


Snowman Lacing Card


Winter Animals Sight Reader and Coloring Page



Five Little Snowmen


Letter S Word Search
(this is a little advanced so we will work on just finding the letter S)

Letter S Do-a-Dot


Snowman Maze

Winter Cut & Paste Patterns


Snowman Stickers :)


Snowflake Size Sorting


Letter S Writing Practice


Snowman Writing Practice


Winter Sight Word Writing Practice
from DLTK


Snowman Counting Practice


Snowflake Matching


Letter S Poke Page

The Trinity Snowman Poem & Coloring Page




2 comments:

  1. I am so happy my printables were used! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gathering of resources. We are doing a winter theme this whole month and will definitely be using some of these. Thanks for posting them all together! (stopping by from Preschool Corner)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...