Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Tinkerbell!

My precious baby girl will be 1 tomorrow!

To celebrate, we had planned a long anticipated trip to see my sister and her family and my mom in the mountains. We were very disapointed when our niece came down with a nasty stomach bug right before the weekend and we had to postpone our trip until our next long weekend. Hopefully the germs will leave poor O alone quickly! Everywhere I turn I hear another story about sick kiddos and I am ready for cold/flu season to be over!

Thankfully the weather was gorgeous and we were able to head out to the beach today and spent most of the afternoon there while the kids played. The water was so cold that I didn't even want to get my toes wet and the kids were ready to swim!

Tinkerbell hasn't been to the beach since she was 2-3 months old last summer so I was anxious to see what she thought of all the sand and water.
She. Loved. It!
And unlike the boys who ate sand by the mouthfulls at her age, she gingerly crawled around on the sand and "tasted" it a couple of times but overall she was just excited to take it all in. I was so happy she left the sunhat on for me! She is so adorable! I am so in love with this precious baby girl that God entrusted into my care. She is such a happy baby and always has a smile and giggles for me. And aside from trying to bite her brothers toes when they don't share their food and toys, she is an angel!

Wow. A year already!
The days are long, but the years are short!

Happy 1st Birthday my precious little Tinkerbell.
I love you!










2 comments:

  1. These pictures are priceless..she is so precious!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...