Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” ~ John 16:33

This is one of my favorite verses of all time!

I can't think of any better way to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus than by celebrating the love of the family He has blessed me with. Words could never express how much I love my precious babies and my husband, my better half. I am so blessed. :)


Checking out what the Easter bunny brought


Outfit 1 of 3...even baby girls love clothes ;)


trying to catch the bubbles


dying Easter eggs with Daddy


Easter egg hunt for the boys



Tinkerbell had her own little hunt...and didn't pick up a single egg!



She was more interested in going to the window to say hi to everyone watching her :)



Happy Easter!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...