Wednesday, April 20, 2011

N is for Nest

We chose Letter N is for Nest for our Letter of the Week
to go along with our spring and Easter theme.

Here are the pictures I managed to get...

Nest lacing card from Confessions of a Homeschooler


Making our own "nest" with lunch bags and torn pieces of brown construction paper



Of course we had to take a break for a special snack of what else but a mini Cadbury egg :)


Letter N poke page from COAH



Letter N writing practice from Raising Rock Stars Preschool


N is for Nut tracer page from DLTK


N is for nest coloring page from COAH


We read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and added letter N to our tree



I am linking this to

The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...