Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teach Me To Read Thursdays 4 (with linky)



"The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." ~ Dr. Seuss
Welcome to week 4 of Teach Me To Read Thursdays!


Two people are better off than one, 
for they can help each other succeed.
Ecclesiastes 4:9


Here you can share your posts on how you are teaching reading skills in your home or classroom.Topics can include a wide variety of topics such as:
phonics & letter sounds
ryhming
sight words
word families


Here’s what we have been up to this week…

This week was a review week for
Set 3 of You Can Read sight words it, is, like & my
Word Families -at & -an

Our Reading Board



To review our -at & -an word families we used printables from 
Ready2Read which is Annie's new program at The Moffatt Girls.

Ready2Read










Annie has a cute apple sort for the -at & -an families, but in the interest of 
saving ink, we used our file folder game that I had made previously to review.


What has everyone else been up to this week?
Please grab my button for your blog or post if you want to link up :)










7 comments:

  1. It looks like a great week!! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your button is staying put this time. After Blogger had been down earlier this month I lost my labels for Teach Me To Read Thursdays and Reading Pointers somehow. Though I didn't realize it until a few days ago. I actually thought I lost all those posts I linked up a couple of weeks ago, but I came here and followed the links I left on your link up. Fortunately they are all there. Glad to be able to link up, I had tried my own Getting Ready to Read link up last year but there wasn't much interest. Anyhow, I really love your ideas.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for visiting Under the Golden Apple Tree quite some time ago. I am so sorry it has taken me a long time to acknowledge your lovely visit and follow. :) Things have been crazy as I am sure you can relate as all moms go through crazy times. I am loving your blog and the Teach Me to Read Thursdays...what a great idea! I will be back. I am now following you so I won't forget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week! And thanks for sharing all the resources you're using. We're not there yet but I know your blog will be a great resource when we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I have just started reading your blog and linked up for the first time. I am borrowing some of your ideas to used with my little boy. Looking forward to checking out some of your older posts now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if I ever responded to your comment on my blog, but I would be thrilled if you share a picture of my word family caterpillars on your Reading Skills Resource page. If what I have posted about can help others get some ideas, that is great. It is one of the reasons I started blogging.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...