Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4th of July Sensory Bin

I just finished our 4th of July Sensory Bin and I can't wait to show the boys!


Here's what is inside... 
(most of my materials are from the Dollar Tree)



sight words and letter, number and color match ups

I made the color match up using pom poms with velcro to attach to the card


ribbon curls



stars and stripes balls


"fireworks" bows


star necklaces


pom poms


star confetti I made by stripping the stars off of wire garland


shape mazes



The box label was made with peel and stick Crayola letters


Here are some other awesome 4th of July Sensory Bins I have found...


Do you have any 4th of July activities on your blog? I would love to see them so please leave me a comment!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...