Saturday, June 11, 2011

-sh Consonant Diagraph Vocabulary Cards & Mini Book

This week we are working on the
-sh consonant diagraph in our reading lessons.
I found a few resources online but I decided to create our own
vocabulary cards and mini book for our lessons.

You can download a copy of the -sh cards and mini book here...








This is what Tinkerbell did while we worked on this lesson...destory her room!
She thinks it is so funny when she pulls all of her clothes out of the dresser ;)
How can you be mad at a face like that?


Here are some more consonant diagraph resources I found online:

1 comment:

  1. Very cool!

    I had made Robbie some pretty basic ones (we reviewed digraphs here). They're very, very simple, but Robbie liked to color the digraphs and hang them up. I suppose they could also be used as flash cards or for a matching game or something.

    :) I love your reading resources.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...