Sunday, June 19, 2011

Teach Me To Read ~ Free Reading Skills Log

This week is all about review for Captain Rex in regards to his reading lessons.

I realized I am starting to get lost in the sea of papers and lessons!
 So to help keep us on track and help us be more organized, I created a
Reading Skills Log.
I have made a chart for each of the skills we are currently working on and also the skills we plan to work on in the near future. This will be a great review tool/lapbook for Captain Rex as well as a reminder for me about what we have covered and what we still need to work on.

If you would like to download a copy click on this link...




For now these are the charts I have included.
If you have some you want me to add, leave me a comment!

Word Families I know...
Sight Words I know...
Consonant Diagraphs I know...
Blends I know...
Vowel Sounds I know...
Position Words I know...
Compound Words I know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...