Saturday, August 27, 2011

My First Preschool Graduate!

Captain Rex has officially graduated from Shining Our Lights Preschool and is now in K5...and I don't like it one bit! These years are flying by wayyyyyyy too quickly!

Here are some pictures from his frist day of K5.
Can you tell he got tired of having the camera follow him around?




We are still settling into our new routine but hopefully we will have the hang of it soon. We will still be working heavily on reading skills at home and I will be posting on some of our adventures in reading soon.

Tinkerbell is now 18 months old and ready for Tot School so we will be starting on that in the coming weeks! 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!
    I invite you to check out my giveaway.
    http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/2011/09/habla-espanol-speekee-review-and.html
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a bloggy award today on my blog. Thanks for being a visitor!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...