Thursday, September 14, 2017

Teaching ESL Online for VIPKID




I started teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) online with VIPKID about a month ago. And I love it!!!
Here's what I love about my new "job"...
~ I teach 25 minute classes online, to children in China. Each lesson is part of the VIPKID curriculum, which means no more lesson planning!
~ I am paid $18-24/hr (depending on bonuses and short notice bookings)
~ I get to choose my own hours. They can be the same every day. Or different. It doesn't matter!
~ Beijing is 12 hours ahead of EST, so the available teaching hours in EST are
9 pm to 9:30 am
Here is a screenshot of my schedule this week...

~ All VIPKID teachers have a Bachelor's degree (in any field of study...mine is in Sociology), and at least 1 year of teaching experience or working with children (homeschooling counts too!)
If you are interested in finding out more, click the link below and send me an email. I would love to help you get started with the application process!


teacher.stephanie.vipkid@gmail.com

My "Classroom"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback :)

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...